Employer Identification Number/Federal Tax ID

As a business owner you will need an EIN (Employer Identification Number) from the IRS to open a business bank account and for tax purposes. The EIN is used to identify your business entity similar to a social security number. PLEASE apply for the EIN on the IRS government website with the IRS. This is a free service offered by the Internal Revenue Service and you can get your EIN immediately.