- This event has passed.
Is Owning a Business a Good Fit for You?
June 16, 2023 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Completing this class is an important step towards deciding whether you should start a business. After completing this class, you will be able to:
- Clarify some of the myths and realities of small business ownership.
- Start a self-assessment to determine your readiness to become a small business owner.
- Set a plan of action to complete your self-assessments by seeking feedback from stakeholders, such as family, friends, and potential customers.
- Have exclusive access to grant opportunities and professional consulting and mentorship 1:1.
- Learn more about various business resources and program opportunities.
Register here: https://startup2023.eventbrite.com
To make a reasonable accommodation request or if you have questions about this event, please email Ruth Chavez at email@example.com. Please allow at least 3-5 business days’ advance notice; last minute requests will be accepted though may not be possible to fulfill.